Marine Hull War Risks Insurance
The key objectives for Seacurus's Hull War Risk Insurance are:
- To accommodate the requirements of our clients by providing optimal cover in terms of both scope and limit at competitive rates
- To provide speed of response in quoting and binding of insurances
- To provide support to our clients outside of normal office hours; we recognise shipping is a 24/7 industry
WHAT IS COVERED?
Seacurus's Marine Hull War Risk Insurance covers perils in respect of:
- Hull War Risks subject to Institute War and Strikes Clauses Hulls Time Cl.281 dated 1.10.83 or American Institute Hull War Risk and Strikes Clauses or Nordic Marine Insurance Plan of 2013, Chapters 1-9 and 15, at the client’s request
- Sabotage, Vandalism and Malicious Mischief.
- Violent Theft, Piracy and Barratry
- War Risks Protection & Indemnity
- Loss of hire: to indemnify up to the sum insured subject to the daily amount, fixed and agreed each vessel, chartered or unchartered.